Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The origins of Al-Zakat and the charities in the holy Quran

The origins of Al-Zakat and the charities in the holy Quran PDF

Maher Muhammad yousef Tanbooz

Supervisor(s)
Dr. Hussein Al-Naqeeb. -
Discussion Commity

128 صفحة
Abstract :

Summary

I divided this research into three chapters. In the first one, I defined Al-Zakat linguistically and conventionally. Then I surveyed the verses in the holy Qur'an to review Al. Sakat and showed the evidence of its necessity. After that, I mentioned other necessities in money rather that Al-Zakat, then I showed the origins that Al. Zakat depends on in the Holy Qur'an. I concluded the chapter by mentioning the origins related to the morals of earning and payment of Al-Zakat as they come in the Holy Qur'an.

In the second chapter, I reviewed the conditions of the necessity of Al-Zakat recording who gives alms and the money as mentioned by the scholars, and I showed their origins in the Holy Qur'an.

In the third chapter, I reviewed the spending of Al-Zakat and showed the saying of the scholars regarding them and what should be considered true spending. Also I showed that the spending for the sake of God could be considered in the commonweals of the Islamic society.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment